domingo, 30 de octubre de 2011

hair photos highlights in SUNOL hair photos highlights SUNOL

hair photos highlights in SUNOL

hair photos highlights

hair photos highlights SUNOL

hair photos highlights in SUNOL.I hate giving 1 stars, but they deserve none!
My mom gets her hair done by bronya.
She loves her and my moms hair looks great.
We live very close to regis, so i thought, why not!
My mom raves about them and all her friends go there too.
So, a few weeks ago when i desperately needed my highlights redone before an event, i made an appointment.
Yes, i called and made an appointment.
So i was seeing another stylist at 7pm.
So, i go to stonestown early, so that i can get started on time with my appointment.
I told him no.
I am a patient an understanding person.
So, i sit down and wait.
And wait and wait and wait.
So i am already in a terrible mood.
I work too, and made an appointment.
My time is just as valuable as his.
He needs to manage his time better and get his schedule under control.
And not call me to come back another day because his lazy ass wants to leave early.
Anyway, my hair turned out fine.
No complaints, the highlights were nice.
I was just fuming from the atrocious, rude and incredibly unprofessional service.
Figure that out after the customers leaves!
I got up and left while my hair was wet as i could just not stand it any longer.
I will never return.
And its too bad because i live nearby.
And i am not a difficult person to please.
The management at regis needs to get these stylists in check.
And they need to clean up a little more efficiently.
The place was very dirty.
Hair dye and other peoples hair all over the place.
All the work stations were filthy.
Not the kind of salon i want to get my hair done at.
My mom was surprised with my terrible experience, she say bronya is always prompt and excellent.
Sadly, i will never return.
For the price you can get your hair done anywhere else in the city.
Boo on you regis!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario