viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

semi permanent false eyelashes in MILL CREEK semi permanent false eyelashes MILL CREEK

semi permanent false eyelashes in MILL CREEK

semi permanent false eyelashes

semi permanent false eyelashes MILL CREEK

semi permanent false eyelashes in MILL CREEK.That was up to the clients.
We told them basically to follow manufacturers instructions and not use an oil based makeup remover near the lashes and towel blot them dry and do not rub the eyes.
There were no instructions on what makeup was ok to use or how to remove the makeup.
I do like the idea of removing eyeliner with a pointed qtip.
I suppose though, being semipermanent, they will eventually come off and need to be replaced.

1 comentario:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.
    Semi Permanent False Eyelashes

    ResponderEliminar